It’s not surprising how everyone seems to be in a hurry to lose weight in order to get healthy and fit in the post-covid era. All of us have finally realized that being “healthy” in fact does mean coming out of the “obese” and “overweight” categories, and that means finding means and ways to burn body fat. We would like to burst the bubble for people looking for unhealthy and faster means to do just that (fat burning pills), they don’t work and are totally unsafe. And that’s why, in this post, we would list down 10 Ways To Burn Body Fat Faster absolutely safely. Read on:
1. Revv up your Metabolism: Not many know, but metabolism can be considered as body’s engine that torches up calories and people with sluggish metabolism find it extremely hard to lose weight. It’s important to revv up metabolism so that extra calories and stored up gets utilized. Read about “21 Tricks To Boost Metabolism.”
2. Start on Rati Beauty Diet: Don’t eat less or stay hungry to burn fat, just eat right. In fact, on Rati Beauty diet, you get to lose inches as well burn fat from your problem areas such as thighs, waist, and back. Download the Rati Beauty app for more details.
3. Amp up the Protein: It is believed that protein is the single-most vital nutrient if you are trying to drop serious pounds. Many fitness instructors, health experts, and dieticians recommend keeping your protein level high in order to lose weight. When you consume protein, it increases the levels of the satiety hormones, reduces your appetite thereby also reducing the hunger hormone. In order to lose weight fast, you need to consume more protein and less of carbohydrates and fats. This way, you boost satiety hormones and keep the hunger hormones in check, which in turn means that you will be less likely to binge and eat calories. In fact, find protein-rich diets on the Rati Beauty diet. Here are “15 Food Sources of Lean Protein that Can Help with Weight Loss” that you can include in your diet. Also, here are “14 Inexpensive Plant Based Protein Sources for Weight Loss.”
4. Practice HIIT Once or Twice a Week: HIIT (high intensity interval training) workouts are popular to burn fat when compared to cardio exercises such as walking or running on the treadmill. Interestingly, even after you have finished HIIT routine, your body continues to burn calories because of increased oxygen consumption, keeping up the metabolism high all through the day. HIIT also boosts enzymes that are responsible for fat burning and also decrease levels of fat-producing enzymes. HIIT exercises are great for busy women because they burn more fat and calories in less time, and not finding 7 minutes out of 24 hours is not a good excuse at all. Here is a list of “7 Minute Fat Burning HIIT Exercises That you can Do at Home.”
5. Skip the Sugar in Tea and Coffee: Skipping sugar in your regular cup of chai and coffee can work wonders for your weight loss goals. Stop adding refined sugar, and replace it with stevia leaves, and it will increase your chances of burning fat faster. According to a survey, the recommended dosage of sugar for an adult is 2 tablespoons per day, but we are consuming way higher than amount on a daily basis! Sugar undoubtedly causes weight gain, obesity and other diseases and hence is not recommended for weight watchers.
6. Practice NEAT activities: Being on your feet throughout the day helps in burning calories and keeps metabolism robust. One hour of gymming is never enough to lose weight, keep moving throughout the day and practice NEAT activities. NEAT stands for non-exercise activity thermogenesis and is the energy we use for everything we do in our day-to-day life except for when we are sleeping or exercising. Using the stairs instead of the lift, squatting on the floor to lift something up, walking while talking on the phone, every activity we do while being on our feet, comes under NEAT. All these activities help to burn some amount of calories and these bits of calories spent here and there, add up to a considerable amount when you are trying to lose weight. Read more about how you can include NEAT activities in your daily life here.
7. Get Healthy Fats Back on the Plate: Eating “fats” wouldn’t make you fat! Overeating any food, even the healthiest ones on the planet would! Healthy fats boost metabolism instead of making it sluggish. Healthy fats are absolutely necessary for the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E which are necessary in the fat-burning process. Above all, healthy fats stimulate lipolysis (the fat-burning process). We have explained in detail about “How Eating Fats Can Make you Thin.” You can find the right proportion of healthy fats to include in your diet on the Rati Beauty app, check the diet programs for more details.
8. Swap Unhealthy Snacks with Healthy Ones: Unhealthy snacks like chips, cupcakes, and sweet delights pack loads of empty calories that add up and get converted into body fat. To douse 4 pm hunger pangs, swap that big packet of potato chips with these “15 Food To Keep in your Fridge as Cheat Snacks.”
9. Drink More Water: As cliched as it may sound, water can work wonders for your skin, body, and overall health, and boost fat burning. Increasing your current water intake by 1.5 liters a day, you can burn a considerable amount of calories, and keep the metabolism high. Here’s “How To Drink More Water When you Don’t Feel Thirsty Enough.”
10. Sleep for AT LEAST 8 Hours Each Night: Can’t stress enough on this point. If you don’t sleep for 8 hours every night, you are putting all the efforts of dieting and training at the gym down the drain. You gotta give the body enough rest to reset and rejuvenate for the fat-burning process to keep going, and getting just 5 hours of shut eye wouldn’t just help!
Hope you would incorporate these 10 amazing tips to burn fat faster and get healthy in the process as well.