Every girl out there must have wished at one point in her life to have a transformation akin to Cinderella – believing in instant makeover at the wave of a magical wand! When we see certain actresses who have undergone unbelievable makeovers, it might seem that it may require a lot of time, an insane amount of money, and professional help to get such an effect; however, that’s not true! Sometimes, even getting a haircut will do the trick and give you a completely new look. Read about some amazing makeover tips to a gorgeous new you, and take the magical wand in your own hands, and see the magic happen.
1. Makeover Starts with Losing Weight and Eating Right: Okay, it’s not about losing weight – healthy eating can do amazing things not only for your physique, it can help your skin to glow, hair to become healthy, and give you a sense of general well being. If you really want to look gorgeous, start by straightening up your eating habits and the best way to start is on being on the Rati Beauty diet with detailed meal plans that encourage you to eat healthy and delicious food. Download the Rati Beauty app on your phone for more details.
2. Give Due Importance to Skincare: Start following a proper CTM (cleansing toning moisturizing) routine and pick the products according to your skin type. Here’s “How to Find Your Skin Type and Choose The Right Skin Care Regimen.”
3. Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize: Whether you have normal skin, combination skin, oily or acne-prone skin, a moisturizer is a must to hydrate and add suppleness to the skin. In fact, women who never seem to age have one secret – they never skip moisturizer! Check out “50 Best Moisturisers for Oily Acne Prone Skin,” and “11 Best Face Moisturizers for Very Dry Skin.”
4. Get yourself a New Haircut: Wanna give yourself a new look? Try a new haircut – shorten it, change the color, add highlights, straighten it, or curl it up – you can get instant makeover just by changing your hairstyle! Here are 7 Must-Try Ideas that’ll Give You a Drastic Hair Makeover
5. A Little Makeup Never Hurt Anyone! Makeup does not mean wearing cakey foundation every single day – applying a little concealer, dabbing a bit of BB cream and compact powder, wearing eyeliner or kajal, and a moisturizing lip balm can change your whole look, in a good way. A little makeup would never hurt – try it for yourself!
Hope these tips would help you to turn yourself into a gorgeous new you, if you want to!