Now, would you believe that Aishwarya Rai is 47 years old! Just three years short from 50! But this beauty seems to be absolutely ageless with her skin so flawless, and clear of crow’s feet. In this post, we list down 5 Beauty Tips that you can steal from this former Miss World and current queen bee of Bollywood.
1. She does not use soap-based cleansers on her Face: It would come as a total shocker, but she does not rely on harsh cleansers that would rip the natural oils from her face to wash her skin. She instead whips up besan, milk and haldi to exfoliate and cleanse her face. She also often uses curd/yogurt to hydrate and moisturize her skin as well. Check out these “14 Homemade Besan Face Packs” to cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish your skin at the same time, just like Aishwarya Rai.
2. She applies fresh cucumber juice on her face to refresh and hydrate skin, and also it helps to brighten up the complexion.
3. Eat Vitamin-Rich and Healthy Food: Well, everyone says what you eat would reflect on your skin, and Aishwarya Rai says it’s absolutely true! A nutrient-rich diet will not only help you lose weight, they will make your skin gorgeous and hair shiny. Check out the Rati Beauty diet on the Rati Beauty app for more details.
4. Sandalwood Essential Oil For Hair: She absolutely loves essential oils! And sandalwood essential oil is one of her favorite indulgences. Sandalwood oil works in multiple ways to beautify skin – it reduces inflammation, tackles dry skin, tightens and firms skin, reduces hyperpigmentation, and also clears dark spots. But do make sure to dilute and mix sandalwood oil with “carrier oils” such as almond, coconut, or jojoba oil for added benefits.
5. Almond Oil on Face: If you have to pick one thing from this list right now, it should be almond oil. It helps to remove makeup, nourishes skin, helps to reduce dark circles and hyperpigmentation, and you can apply the directly on the face without using any carrier oil like coconut or jojoba.