Does Alia Bhatt even need an introduction here? Within a short span of time, Alia Bhatt has come a long way from her “Student of the Year 2” debut to doing meaningful films like “Raazi”, “Highway,” “Kalank,” “Udta Punjab” and numerous other films. She is also one of those rare actresses who flaunts her clear and makeup-free skin with aplomb. It’s a given that she takes really good care of her skin and she has also mentioned many times that an elaborate “skincare routine” is a non-negotiable part of her day. So, it’s prudent enough that we take inputs from her skincare routine to pamper our own skin and look glowing and radiant like Alia. So, here are 5 Beauty Tips To Steal From Alia Bhatt.
1. She applies a caffeine-based eye cream to get rid of puffiness under the eyes in the morning and to get a “wide awake” look. A caffeine-based eye product would boost blood circulation and constrict blood vessels under the eyes, minimizing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Our suggestion would be – The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG.
2. She sips on water through the day and keeps her skin moisturized at all times.
3. She also swears by multani mitti face packs. Here are some amazing homemade multani mitti face packs to try.
4. She makes a homemade pack of orange powder with honey on a regular basis to add glow to her skin.
5. A pic of Alia Bhatt sipping on beetroot juice when she was shooting for her new movie “Brahmastra” went viral last year. Beetroots have been identified as one vegetable which can benefit skin amazingly well – applied topically as well as when made part of the daily diet. Beetroot detoxifies and cleanses the body, reduces inflammation, and prevents premature ageing with its abundant antioxidants and vitamin C, A, and K levels. Beetroot is great for weight loss as well because it is low in calories and is a good source of iron, folate, magnesium, and other essential minerals. Beetroot juice is full of nutrients and is a natural way to clarify and nourish skin. In this post, we list down “6 Ways to Use Beetroot Juice for Glowing Skin.”
Also, do remember to take every speck of makeup before hitting the bed at night. And oh, she never misses applying her sunscreen, and you should never miss it too while going outside, no matter what the weather.