While we may perform 500 crunches at one go and perform planks in all variations all through the day, if there’s no tabs on the diet, then the abs would make a “no show.” Nutrition and calories play a larger role in developing up your abs than exercise and gymming. Do you know, without adequate protein and whole grains, the body composition will hardly change and the muscles will hardly take shape. That’s why it’s important to follow diets like that on Rati Beauty app that are rich in nutrition and would supply adequate vitamins, minerals, and protein to the body for the body transformation and muscle formation to take place. In this post, we would try to find out whether abs are really made in the kitchen or not? Let’s find out:
How Food Helps in Ab Development?
As we have mentioned earlier, a great deal of importance needs to be placed upon nutrition and diet if you are serious about building abs. Unknown to many, the abs are already there, you need to shed away the fat and build muscle over it. So, make it a point to eat whole grains, protein, healthy fats, fruits, legumes, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and fiber to lose excess body fat and bring about body transformation.
So, Are Abs Really Made in the Kitchen?
Absolutely! But we would like to add that “abs are made in the kitchen but revealed in the gym.” Only with the right amount of nutrition and exercise, your abs will shape up just the way you like. In fact, high intensity exercises work better in defining abs than spot reducing-based exercises. In fact, do place a great deal of importance on a high-protein and nutritious diet and couple it up with cardio, strength training, and HIIT (7-Minute Fat Burning HIIT Exercises That you Can do At Home). In fact, spot reduction doesn’t work much to define abs, the right nutrition with right exercises can help define the abs.
Some Amazing Tips to Develop Abs:
1. Cut back on simple carbs and sugar.
2. Increase protein intake.
3. Switch to the right kind of weight to lose weight, check out weight loss programs on Rati Beauty app to lose weight without starving.
4. Frequent snacking leads to frequent insulin spikes which leads to storage of excess calories as fat, particularly around the belly and hip area.
5. Amp up Healthy Fats: It’s a common tendency among people who avoid healthy fat to switch to carbs and sugar, which leads to increase in belly fat.
6. Find good sources of omega-3 fatty acids because they help reduce inflammation and help with burning of belly fat. Check weekly diets on Rati beauty to know more about omega-3 fatty acids.
Summing up, do remember, we all have got abs, but you have to shed extra body fat before you can actually see them.