In an ideal world, we would all be eating food that would nourish the body and mind, be absolutely free of adulteration that do not lead to metabolic diseases. But then since this is not an ideal world, we need to be extremely mindful of the food we because of pesticides, fertilizers, and other chemicals make their way into our system through the food chain. Healthy eating should be a spontaneous thing rather than something than should take a conscious effort; however, since it’s a lot confusing on what kind of food is healthy, we are here to help. Healthy eating should not be restrictive or too rigid, else it cannot be sustainable or made into a habit. Clean eating should be incorporated as a routine, not a short-term project. Also, healthy eating is not about bland food anymore; with Rati Beauty weight loss diets, food is delicious and indulging. So, here are some clever ways to eat healthy food to lose weight.
1. Store Healthy Food in Clear Containers: Keep healthy food in clear containers – keep whole grains, oats, nuts, seeds in clear containers so that they are more visible and you can reach out to them more often. Also, avoid keeping vegetables in the “vegetable section!” Keep them at eye level so that you can use them before they go stale. Alternatively, it would be a good idea to store sauce, jam, mayonnaise, etc., down in the vegetable drawer.
2. Place the Fruit Basket on the Dining Table: If you have been keeping those fruits right in the center of the dining table, you get brownie points from us because you are more likely to eat those fruits compared to people who store them at lower levels in the fridge.
3. Meal Prep for the Entire Week: Meal prepping promotes the habit of healthy eating and saves a lot of time during hectic weekdays where there is little time to cook homemade food. Preparing batches of healthy food and storing them up in the fridge, that would last for most days in the week will save a lot of money, and cut down loads of calories that make their way through ordered foods from restaurants and eateries.
4. Take this Grocery List While Shopping: Here’s a list of 99 Grocery Items that any Dietician Would Approve for weight loss.
5. Healthy Swaps for Processed Food: Here’s a list of 50 Healthy Food Swaps that everyone should try.
6. 20 Clever Ways to Resist Junk Food: Train your brain to resist junk food – here’s how you can do it.
7. Train your Taste Buds to Like Healthy Food: Yes, it’s absolutely possible to reprogram your taste buds to actually take a liking for healthy food and here’s how you can do it.
8. Out of Sight, out of Mind for Junk Food: Keep packaged and processed food with high sugar, transfat, and sodium content out of sight, in cupboards that you can lock. This way, you would not actually reach out for them too often.
9. Replace Refined Sugar with these Healthy Alternatives: Sugar is the biggest culprit when it comes to weight gain, obesity, tooth decay, high blood pressure, heart diseases and so on. Sounds like all these years we have been eating completely wrong! the answer is YES! You can definitely eat your sugar in moderation, but there are also healthy alternatives to sugar which can be added in your diet, and which would not harm your body. Adding these alternatives can save you from a plethora of diseases and would help you to stay fit and healthy too. So, let’s find out how you can satisfy your sweet cravings even by eliminating refined sugar from your diet and 8 Best Healthy Replacements for Refined Sugar.