What are the shipping charges applicable on my order?
- We have standard shipping charges for most addresses.
- Agra shipping charges – A flat Rs.34 charge is applied to all orders below Rs.600, while there is free shipping for all orders above Rs.600.
- Other than Agra a flat rate Rs50 is applied for all over India to all orders below Rs.600, while there is free shipping for all orders above Rs.600.
What is the delivery process ?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
What is the procedure of packinging ?
We package our products in boxes. Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap while fragile items like bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging.
What is the range of locations to which Regalicart ships their products?
Regalicart ships throughout Agra. Visit to our website as we add more cities to our shipping locations.
What do the different tags like “In Stock”, “Available” mean?
‘In Stock’:-For items listed as “In Stock”, Sellers will mention the delivery time based on your location pincode (usually 2-3 business days, 4-5 business days or 4-6 business days in areas where standard courier service is available). For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 1-2 weeks depending on the location.
‘Available’:-The Seller might not have the item in stock but can procure it when an order is placed for the item. The delivery time will depend on the estimated procurement time and the estimated shipping time to your location.
‘Preorder’ or ‘Forthcoming’:-Such items are expected to be released soon and can be pre-booked for you. The item will be shipped to you on the day of it’s official release launch and will reach you in 2 to 6 business days. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, release time and date is mentioned. (Eg. 5th May, August 3rd week)
‘Out of Stock’:-Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the ‘Notify Me’ feature to know once it is available for purchase.
‘Imported’:-Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as ‘Imported’ on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
‘Back In Stock Soon’:-The item is popular and is sold out. You can however ‘book’ an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
‘Temporarily Unavailable’:-The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the ‘Notify Me’ feature to know when it is available for purchase.
‘Permanently Discontinued’:-This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
‘Out of Print’:-This product is not available because it is no longer being published and has been permanently discontinued.
What is the mechanism to track my order?
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email/sms with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
- You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
What is the estimated delivery time?
We usually dispatch most orders same day (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Though, we keep 95% of our catalogue in our inventory, certain products need to be sourced directly from the brand itself so that we can live up to our promise of providing fresh, non-expired products.
- If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within 3 days of order date.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations.
Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping if applicable, on the first package you receive.
If My order will not be received in estimated delivery time? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! In the unlikely event that we are not able to deliver your order completely within 7 working days, we shall cancel the remaining undelivered part of the order, and send an email to you informing about the same. In such cases, your payment against the undelivered part of the order shall be refunded, in the manner the payment was made.
Does Regaliacart ship outside India?
At present Regaliacart does not ship outside India. However, we are working on starting international delivery to many countries, so stay tuned!
What should I do if product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered or damaged /Incorrect items ?
If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered or damaged, please refuse to accept delivery of the package, and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number. We would request you to let us know of the damage the day you receive it. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.